B.O.R. Consulting promotes fire safety by advancing the understanding of defensible space and the creation of a more fire safe natural environment.
B.O.R. Consulting provides education to clients about various fire fuels abatement codes, defensible space and concepts to create more fire safe communities.
B.O.R Consulting assists in developing and drafting wildfire risk mitigating plans and policies.
B.O.R. Consulting promotes a holistic and science based approach to wildfire risk mitigation that includes the use of woody biomass as a renewable energy source.
* Big Bear Lake Fire Protection District qualified for Defensible Space assessments.
* Mountain Area Safety Task Force of the San Bernardino Mountains qualified for
Defensible Space assessments based on County Code 23.0304.
* National Fire Protection Association - Firewise Communities USA qualified for
Community and Private Property Wildfire Risk assessments.
* National Fire Protection Association - Firewise Communities USA qualified for fire safe
landscaping assessments including site analysis, design and maintenance.
* CAL FIRE qualified for defensible space assessments based on State Code PRC 4291.
* All services are protected by professional liability insurance.
* Simple defensible space evaluations and consultations on site.
* Detailed written fire fuels and defensible space analysis according to existing fire codes
and local requirements.
* Complete hazard documentation of property with supporting photos for the insurer
and the insured.
* Documentation for vegetation management recommendations to promote a more fire
resistant property within 150 feet of structure(s).
* Talks and lectures for school districts, homeowner associations, clubs, organizations
and professional groups.
Please contact B.O.R. Consulting with your specific needs and to inquire about rates for services.